Dieting can be dangerous, so watch out!
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

When Should I Cut My Hair?
IT'S EITHER HOT AND HUMID OR HOT AND DRY!
Dieting can be dangerous, so watch out!
The drier temperatures are coming! Protect your hair!
Naturally you, naturally free!

Most Popular Posts

IT'S EITHER HOT AND HUMID OR HOT AND DRY!
Naturally you, naturally free!
The drier temperatures are coming! Protect your hair!
When Should I Cut My Hair?
Dieting can be dangerous, so watch out!

Categories

Hair Questions
Naturally Satisfied!
This is GOOD FOR YOU news!

Archives

December 2013
June 2012
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011

powered by

Naturally Feeling Good!

Dieting can be dangerous, so watch out!

Did you know that if you are eating lots of unnatural sugars, snacks loaded with preservatives, etc. (you get my drift) that it affects the health of your hair?  Studies show that for every soda that you drink (whether it's diet or caffeinated), you need to drink a full glass of H2O afterwards?  The way that some of us drink "pop", we would be a walking fluid vault....everytime you take a step, you "swish"!
Lay off of the candy bars, and settle for unsalted raw nuts, for example.  It's so true that you ARE what you EAT!
Love yourself inside first, and it will show on the outside!

8 Comments to Dieting can be dangerous, so watch out!:

Comments RSS
Phenocal on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 1:12 AM
Hi,I am doing dieting regularly but the results are not satisfying. I am frustrated what can I do now?
Reply to comment

Dawn Martin on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 1:35 PM
I understand your frustration! What diet are you on? What are you eating and are you naturally cleansing yourself? Dieting and indigestion issues are a result of your colon being clogged with old food from over the years that have not been removed out of your small and large intestines.

Dawn Martin on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 1:36 PM

Colopril on Thursday, April 26, 2012 2:32 AM
Actually I am suffering with some indigestion, is there any problem with my digestive system.
Reply to comment

creativebioscience.com on Friday, January 11, 2013 4:27 AM
Long term studies of dieting however indicate that the majority of individuals who dieted regain virtually all of the weight that was lost after dieting, regardless of whether they maintain their diet or exercise program. Thanks.
Reply to comment

Dedestyle on Monday, January 21, 2013 1:59 PM
Dedication is the key to keeping that weight off - I know; I just took off over 40 lbs myself from March 2012 until now and I wasn't considered "fat" by my physician. However, I was not at a healthy weight to myself and neither was I eating the right foods. The reason why people put the weight back on is because of the lack of self-esteem that they possess, unless they have thyroid issues or "put the fork down issues". Sugar and an over intake of bad foods and drinks are our problems 2nd - ourselves are the number one issue.

http://weightlosspunch.com on Monday, January 21, 2013 2:55 AM
Improving relevant skills, such as problem solving and time management skills, reduces uncertainty and builds confidence, which also reduces the reaction to stress causing situations where those skills are applicable. Thanks.
Reply to comment

las vegas Wettquoten on Friday, July 25, 2014 5:44 PM
Es ist wichtig bedenken , die natuerlich , existiert viele duff info verfuegbar was nicht wirklich Wert auftritt ist geschrieben auf finden Sie auch viel extrem high Sicherheit und so, wenn Sie sind bewusst die mehrere Komponenten zu werden Suchen, Sie bekommen werden eine fantastische Ergebnis . Top Online Wetten Der Liquiditaetsengpass ist a Angelegenheit von frueher.
Reply to comment